Thursday, July 31, 2008

7/31/08 Update from Chris

Once again my alarm went off at 5am this morning and I couldn't bring myself to jump out of bed. I laid there thinking that I can't believe it has been over a week and I am still so tried. I am wondering how I will get back into the routine of 3:30am wakeups in just four days.

I eventually rolled out at 5:30am and went down stairs for 3 sets of 12 pushups...still struggling with my strength and 125 reps of crunches and leg raises. After that I headed down to the community pool for my first swim since the race. I immediately noticed how tired I was with just a 500 yard warm up. I knocked out another 500 yard set and then ten 50 yard sprints...if I can call them sprints. So 1500 yards was it for the day, I was toast.

Here is a chart of my calories burned so far this week:

No comments: