Saturday, February 16, 2008

A week in Seattle

I spent the week in Seattle for work and had a great time, but my training schedule was way off track. Luckily I found a hill right by the hotel and I did hill repeats for two days. My legs where toast after the second day. The weather was great, it wasn’t to cold and it only rained a couple of times.

The plane on the way home was almost two hours late, but that’s not a surprise. We sat at the terminal for an hour as they tried to figure out in the left engine had an oil leak. Eventually they decided it was good and we where off. As we taxied down the runway a passenger noticed that the crew had forgotten to latch the engine cover down…so back to the terminal for another 45 minutes. Here is a short video of my trip>>>

I also wanted to wish Taylor and her family good luck tonight. They are hosting a charity event for Taylor tonight for 250 people in St. Louis. They are going to be playing the video we made for Taylor. Check it out here>>>

No comments: